Designing streets and roads
Reaalprojekt has many years’ experience in preparing projects for streets, roads and squares. Our customers have recognised us as technologically proficient design consultants for pavement construction and in determining the choice of repair technology.
To prepare an outstanding project, we first identify the wishes and needs of the customer.
In order to prepare a price proposal for a project, we need to know:
- the location of the site – site plan, address etc.;
- information concerning the intensity of use of planned or existing civil engineering works (planned or current traffic flow and composition – proportion or frequency of heavy vehicles). In the absence of a traffic survey, it is possible to order one from us;
- the paths and frequency of special purpose vehicles (container handlers etc.) upon the existence thereof, and the loads and parameters of the vehicles;
- a geodetic base plan. It is possible to order one from us upon the absence thereof; and
- the geological conditions. Upon the absence of the respective information, it is possible to order a geological survey from us.
If you wish to order a project and send us the existing source data, we will be able to work with you to determine the need for and scope of additional surveys and preparatory work. We will likewise specify the parameters of the civil engineering works designed.
We also resolve any issues related to the water regime and utility lines in the course of preparing road projects.
Our objective is to prepare a design solution that is efficient and meets the needs of the customer, but which is robust and resilient at the same time.