Expert assessments and supervision
Expert assessments, supervision and project management
A high-quality project serves as the basis for high-quality construction activities. Any design defects that become apparent in the course of the construction process may bring about extensive additional expenses. It is important to identify potential design defects before the construction procurement is organised. It is the duty of the experts to eliminate any such hazards in a timely manner.
High-quality project management and construction supervision play an important role in ensuring the quality of construction activities.
Expert assessments for completed construction works are also conducted in order to identify potential construction faults and repair options.
Reaalprojekt has extensive experience in conducting expert assessments, project management and construction supervision:
- we conduct expert assessment of projects;
- we conduct expert assessment of completed roads;
- we prepare repair descriptions and budgets;
- we conduct traffic safety audits of existing roads, road projects and newly completed road sections;
- we conduct owner supervision; and
- we offer project management services from when the need arises for design work to the completion of construction work.