Aerial surveys using drones
An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), commonly known as a drone are being used in a various purposes including geodetical surveys.
Adantages of using drones comparing to traditional aerial vehicles are:
– Low cost of the works;
– Opportunity to survey small objects;
– Low altitude, opportunity to fly below the clouds;
– Higher accuracy, higher resolution.
Areas using the UAV technology :
– Urban Planning;
– Agriculture and Forestry;
– Energy Efficiency;
– Environmental Studies;
In cooperation with Reaalprojekt’s subsidiary SIA Latvijasmernieks.lv we offer aerial survey by using multicopter (UAV).
– Max lifting capacity up to 25 kg;
– 8 rotors;
– Flying time with photocamera up to 50 min;
– Max flying distance from control board up to 3km.
PDF presentation of UAV: Multifunctional Unmanned Flying System_Reaalprojekt-1