The objective of geodetic work is to ensure sufficiently accurate source materials for designers and the required precision for builders upon implementing a project.
Reaalprojekt performs the following geodetic work:
- creating sufficiently accurate basic networks and altitudinal networks for measuring work;
- preparing a sufficiently accurate and detailed basic plan for design work. The plan (topographic/geodetic basic plan) reflects the relief, the entire above-ground situation (landscaping, buildings and civil engineering works, overhead transmission lines etc.) and underground utility networks;
- ensuring the planned and altitudinal interconnection required for geological exploration;
- performing the measurements required in the course of the construction process – creating the construction network, stationing, as-built measurements, audit measurements etc.;
- measuring existing buildings and civil engineering works (bridges, buildings, overpasses etc.) for the purpose of preparing a renovation project or inspecting quality/stability etc.; and
- any specific work that requires precise measurement results.
We use modern measuring equipment in our work:
- Leica, Topcon and Trimble total stations; and
- Leica, Topcon and Trimble GPS devices.
Reaalprojekt follows the rapid development of technology in the fields of measurement and data processing. We are constantly modernising our equipment and base software and providing training for our employees. We cooperate with foreign partners in order to introduce the newest technology to Estonia.
If you require any measuring services, please send us the following:
- the location of the site to be measured (e.g. address, cadastral register number or scheme with enclosed area);
- a description of the need for measurement and the results required; and
- the deadline for performance of the work.
We will then contact you to specify the data, if required, and prepare a price proposal.