Land readjustment work
The purpose of land readjustment work is to form new or reorganise existing cadastral units. The cadastral unit formation files prepared as a result of land readjustment work are submitted to the land cadastre for registration.
Reaalprojekt performs the following land readjustment work:
- formation of new cadastral units for the purpose of the return, privatisation, municipalisation or retention of land in state ownership;
- amending the boundaries of existing cadastral units;
- dividing or merging existing cadastral units;
- measuring cadastral units formed on the basis of maps and plans; and
- marking the boundaries of cadastral units in nature and restoring boundary markers that have been destroyed.
Our team consists of specialists who are in possession of professional education and long-term experience and meet the professional qualification requirements. Such long-term experience allows us to offer our customers high-quality services in the field of land surveying. The modern technology we use also helps ensure a high standard of quality.
For measuring, we use Trimble Robotic S6 and Topcon GTS603 total stations, handheld Garmin GPS devices with an accuracy of two metres and GPS Trimble R6 and Topcon Hiper+ real-time GPS devices. We use specialised software combined with the AutoCAD drafting programme to formalise our work.
We perform work all over Estonia.
If you require any of the services listed above, please send us the following:
- the location of the site – address, cadastral register number and scheme with enclosed area;
- a description of the required service;
- source documents required to perform the work (detailed plan, local government resolution etc.; and
- the deadline for the performance of the work.
We will thereafter contact you to specify the source data, if required, assess our options in performing the work arising from legislation and prepare a price proposal.
In the case of a cadastral survey, we will manage everything up to the registration of the work in the cadastre.