- Personal data processing is any activity performed with the personal data belonging to a website visitor (hereinafter referred to as the visitor) – collection, processing, storage, correction or deletion of data.
- Visitors are all persons who visit the website or provide information to Reaalprojekt OÜ. For example, asking for an offer or contacting Reaalprojekt OÜ by e-mail.
- Services are all the services offered by Reaalprojekt OÜ.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Using the Website, the visitor consents to the processing of their data in accordance with these privacy terms. Reaalprojekt OÜ collects the following personal data of visitors through the website in the following ways:
- visitor’s email address: when the visitor sends an e-mail or requests a quote
- visitor’s name, telephone and e-mail address: when the visitor requests information or a quote
- website traffic statistics: with Google Analytics
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Reaalprojekt OÜ uses personal data to respond to visitor requests, make offers, communicate with visitors and send out invoices.
Reaalprojekt OÜ uses website traffic statistics to improve the website user experience and to market it more effectively. The visitor has the right to decline processing of their personal data at any time unless it is necessary for the provision of the service.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
A third party is a contractual partner of Reaalprojekt OÜ that processes personal data and whose product or service is used by Reaalprojekt OÜ to offer products and services to visitors. On a day-to-day basis, Reaalprojekt OÜ uses third parties, which offer:
- e-mail transmission and management system;
- website hosting;
- website usage statistics analysis;
- use of social media and analysis of social media statistics; and
- use of accounting software.
In addition to the third parties mentioned in the previous clause, Reaalprojekt OÜ forwards the personal data of the visitor to its cooperation partners. This is done only to the extent necessary to provide the service to visitors.
Reaalprojekt OÜ’s website may contain links to the websites of other companies that have their own privacy policies and/or third party services installed on your device may allow access to the information on your device. Reaalprojekt OÜ recommends that you carefully read the privacy policies of these third parties. Reaalprojekt OÜ is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third party service providers.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Reaalprojekt OÜ retains personal data for as long as is required by law and/or relevant for fulfilling the purpose for which the data were collected. For example, accounting data are retained for seven years starting from the end of the financial year. Reaalprojekt OÜ adopts all reasonable measures for the protection of personal data that are processed. Only authorised persons have access for the modification and processing of personal data, and the personal data of all visitors are treated as confidential information.
The visitor has the right at any time to:
- make a request to access their data;
- demand the correction, supplementation or deletion of personal data under the conditions prescribed by law;
- demand restrictions on the processing of their personal data; and
- demand the transfer of personal data.
A cookie is a small text file that a web browser automatically saves to a device used by a visitor. Cookies may be created by different service providers, such as Google. Cookies are not dangerous for your computer.
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies remain permanently in the cookie file on the visitor’s computer. They can be used, for example, to identify the visitor as a repeat visitor to the website and to adapt the content of the website according to the visitor’s previous choices or to collect statistics.
- Session cookies are temporary and disappear when the visitor leaves the website or closes their browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain functions of the website, such as requesting a service etc.
Cookies are used to collect information about how the website is used to make it more personal and user-friendly for the visitor. In addition, cookies help to collect visitor statistics, which allow us to measure and improve the performance of the website and provide basic data for effective marketing activities.
To collect usage statistics, Reaalprojekt OÜ uses the Google Analytics service, collecting data on the pages visited, the time of the visit, the number of visits, the devices used, traffic sources and other statistics. However, Google Analytics may also collect data on visitor activity without using cookie files. To prevent Google Analytics from using the data, the visitor can install a Google Analytics blocking application on their device: Google Analyticsist loobumise brauserilaiend.